Re: yaboot failure B&W G3 Lenny

On Mon, 31 May 2010, David Duffy wrote:

Requesting a boot from CDROM, yaboot has read yaboot.conf, and the default install says

/pci@80000000/pci-bridge@d/pci9004,7850@3/@0:3,/boot/vmlinux: Unable to open file, Invalid device

Further to this, the above matches the identifier I get from
"dev / ls" at the OpenFirmware prompt, but the actual SCSI card I
have, AHA2940U2B, appears on one list at opensource.apple.com as
9005 8100.  I have no idea if this is relevant.

Cheers, David.