Re: Auto-booting USB stick in OF

Thanks, but I'm afraid I have tried everything: option+command+o+f,
option+command+p+r, PMU reset with the small left-hand-side button,
and firmware-update-style reset with power button held. I've also had
the battery disconnected overnight.

The only hope I have, is the firmware update, but Apple does not
provide firmware images for this model. So I've planned to take the
hard disk out, copy an image from another similar iBook to the disk,
and put the disk back to the machine. If I only knew, how to name the
image file...

Risto