Re: Adjust imac G3 monitor?

I would use cvt to get modelines, and to then add them in the monitor
section of xorg.conf

cvt 1024 768

see info about that here
(http://mac.linux.be/content/setting-xorgconf-manually-xrandr#3)

this will give you the modelines of your monitor at 1024x768. Be sure to
know which modes are possible (everymac.com,  find your computer and
look at native resolution). Then edit an existing xorg.conf file for
imacs here
(http://mac.linux.be/content/g3-imac-tray-loader-slotloader-all-versions-xorgconf).
You could also first try to use such a file without editing it. Just to
see if it works. On mac.linux.be you will find lost of info. If you need
more I can help you in the forums there.