Re: File sharing with Apple Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard still uses AFP (which is different than Appletalk, actually) to connect with its own Time Capsule so it should work with Netatalk.  Problem lies with password encryption, I think.  Accessing through Samba runs up against the same issue.  Any Netatalk gurus out there who could tell me how to configure it so that encryption is enabled?