Re: PowerPC daily install CDs? [Was: Re: Netinst for testing?]

On Oct 24, 2009, at 11:25 PM, Rick Thomas wrote:

On Oct 24, 2009, at 10:03 PM, Frans Pop wrote:

On Saturday 24 October 2009, Dennis Wicks wrote:
I thought that I had previously gotten net install CD iso
for what was then the testing release of Debian.

Links to current images are available from:

Cheers,
FJP

Hmmm... If I follow that link, then click on
	"• netinst ... and businesscard ... CD images ... [powerpc]"
I get taken to a directory that claims "This build finished at Thu Oct 1 23:28:01 UTC 2009."

Is it possible that PowerPC CD builds have been down for over three weeks and nobody noticed?

!?!?!?!

Rick

Any idea when this will be fixed?  Just wondering...

Rick