buildd black list

Is it possible to ensure that neither voltaire nor malo build the mlton package? I've heard that buildds can list certain packages that they should not build. I intend to start uploading new mlton versions and those machines fail to build it (too low memory). praetorius has enough (>1 GB). Yes, the package needs this much RAM (not swap) to build and no, it's not a bug.

In the past these two machines have been quite annyoing and we got uploads to succeed either building it by hand (no longer possible as I do not have a powerpc) or playing the buildd lottery (uploading over and over until praetorius got it). As I intend to add a few more architectures, the buildd lottery is not a good plan.

Thanks for your help!