Re: Debian on Xilinx FPGA's

Hi, I'm also working with Linux and Xilinx FPGAs (Virtex-5), over this
last week's I was searching on the different development environments
and I think that OpenEmbedded is good option, some work has been done
to support previous Virtex-4 families.

Does some knows about a low cost evaluation board for Virtex-5
platform?, I want to buy
a board for my self.

Some useful links

http://www.armadeus.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page