Re: Retry: Debian on ibm iSeries

On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 10:56:30PM +0100, Paride Desimone wrote:
> Il giorno gio, 05/03/2009 alle 08.41 +1100, Tony Breeds ha scritto:
>
> > Short answer
> >  * Install debian on a pSeries machine
>
> Uhm, don't have not a pSeries machine... and now? :-)

Sorry don't know.

I suspect that you might be able to use one of the netboot (combined kernel and
initrd) images to boot into the installer where I hope things just work.

I installed my iSeries > 4 years ago, so mayeb the 2 OS shuffle isn't needed.

This sounds like an interesting challenge, if only I had more time ;P

Yours Tony