Re: PowerPC daily install CDs? [Was: Re: Netinst for testing?]

I have been directing folks to
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/powerpc/iso-cd/
and as of now Sunday 25 October 9:15 Eastern Time I'm seeing a full set of discs dated 19 October, last Monday.  All seems right with the world at that url.

All my best - Chris Reich; Rochester, New York
twittername: chrisreich