Re: PowerPC daily install CDs? [Was: Re: Netinst for testing?]

On Sunday 25 October 2009, Rick Thomas wrote:
> On Oct 24, 2009, at 10:03 PM, Frans Pop wrote:
> > Links to current images are available from:
> > http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
> >
> > Cheers,
> > FJP
>
> Hmmm... If I follow that link, then click on
> 	"• netinst ... and businesscard ... CD images ... [powerpc]"
> I get taken to a directory that claims "This build finished at Thu Oct
> 1 23:28:01 UTC 2009."
>
> Is it possible that PowerPC CD builds have been down for over three
> weeks and nobody noticed?

That's very likely the case.

Looks to me that the general state of builds is rather pathetic ATM:
http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/build-logs.html

Hard to see how people expect to be able to do a D-I release (as mentioned
in the logs from the last team meeting) given that fact (amongst others).