Re: buildd black list

* Wesley W. Terpstra [091013 03:36 +0200]
> Is it possible to ensure that neither voltaire nor malo build the mlton
> package? I've heard that buildds can list certain packages that they should
> not build. I intend to start uploading new mlton versions and those machines
> fail to build it (too low memory). praetorius has enough (>1 GB). Yes, the
> package needs this much RAM (not swap) to build and no, it's not a bug.

$ apt-cache search malo

libmaloc-dev - Object-oriented Abstraction Layer for C (development files)
libmaloc1 - Object-oriented Abstraction Layer for C
octave-xraylib - Octave bindings to the xraylib functions
rkhunter - rootkit, backdoor, sniffer and exploit scanner
wmaloader - firmware downloader for Linksys WMA11B media adapter

No package malo found?

Elimar

--
  Numeric stability is probably not all that
  important when you're guessing;-)