openoffice autonumbering

Hi there

Im having the problem, that I cant turn off autonumbering in openoffice 3.1

I hate this "feature", because Im working on papers that needs a special
numbering, that doesnt match any of the templates.

So if I try Extras -> auto-correction -> Numbering (or equivalent, german
version here) I cant turn it off. I only get a dialog with something about
special characters. I guess, thats because off the lack of sun-java on powerpc
maybe.

Can anyone reproduce this, or am I too blind to find the right switch???

cheers
drz

--
------

gpg fp: 5518 8F74 B2A0 E91A 6FAD 8AC8 C02C 6C6F C899 DC65
Public Key: http://rizzux.org/drz.asc