Re: powerprefs sponsoring

Hi, Riku.

On May 22 2009, Riku Voipio wrote:
> On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 12:16:56AM +0100, Marco Rodrigues wrote:
> > I've saw that a new version of powerprefs is at mentors, but anyone
> > had sponsored it yet.
>
> > http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=powerprefs
>
> perhaps it's a good idea to ask users and the person who prepared the
> upload to mentors forts.

I intend to adopt powerprefs, pbbuttonsd, gtkpbbuttons etc. I have
already contacted upstream (Matthias Grimm) and he told me that he is
supportive of my maintenance.

Now, the question is only to ask the person that prepared the update
(already contacted by e-mail and with a CC sent to the bug 422162.

Regards, Rogério.