Re: adobe flash

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 12:08:28PM -0800, Chris Bigguy wrote:
> - On Mon, 2/23/09, Javier Serrano Polo <jasp00@terra.es> wrote:
>
> How about gnash for ppc?  Is that ready for prime-time yet?
>   - Chris Reich; Rochester, New York

 On all the platforms I've tried, when gnash works, it is nice (and
when it doesn't work, it just fails to do anything).  For sites like
youtube (admittedly, not tested recently on ppc - I haven't booted my
G5 for a while) it is still a bit hit-and-miss.  e.g. a couple of days
ago I found a link to a Pt1 of an old film - didn't do anything, but
Pt2 of the same film was fine.  FWIW, I also tried swfdec on x86 -
it crashed (self-compiled) firefox twice.

ĸen