Re: G5 Debian Lenny Install Difficulties: iMac

Dear Irena & Richard,

That model used an ATI video card, so you might try "video=atyfb".
(after 8 years, I still haven't found out why they didn't call it atifb)

I'm presuming you're meaning boot messages, because open firmware doesn't give you any messages unless you type in some Forth programming commands.

Peter