banshee crashing on Lenny

Am I the only one using Lenny or experiencing banshee crashing? I
searched the bugs and googled for awhile, but nothing is coming up. I
just upgraded from Etch to Lenny and now when I try to run banshee I

bob@bob-iBook:~$ banshee-1
[Info  17:20:25.895] Running Banshee 1.0.0

Unhandled Exception: Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteSyntaxException: 2
values for 4 columns
  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.GetNextStatement (IntPtr
pzStart, System.IntPtr& pzTail, System.IntPtr& pStmt) [0x00000]
  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteReader
(CommandBehavior behavior, Boolean want_results, System.Int32&
rows_affected) [0x00000]
  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery () [0x00000]
  at Hyena.Data.Sqlite.HyenaSqliteCommand.Execute
(Hyena.Data.Sqlite.HyenaSqliteConnection hconnection,
Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteConnection connection) [0x00093] in

Anyone have any ideas, or should I submit a bug report?