Re: Re: Re: MOL not working on Lenny - tun0 problem

Problem solved! MOL works now that I changed
the /usr/share/mol/config/molrc.post from
"of_image:  ${drv}/openbios" to "of_image:  ${drv}/of"

Actually, in this file there were two listings with the offending line, with the first (line 92) actually listed as
of_image:	${dbin}/{drv}/openbios
I had to remove the {dbin} as well to make it work.

Both MacOS9 and MacOSX (10.4.11) work in MOL.  But here is the bonus - not only do they work, but in MacOSX, the internet connection automatically worked (picked up from Debian?) and so does iTunes.  Neither of these work in the openSUSE 11 version of MOL.  Thanks to both of you.