Re: Kernel problems - PMU related

Hi, Marko.

On Sep 09 2008, Marko Kaiser wrote:
> I have trouble running the latest sid kernel on my macmini G4 1Ghz.
> When loading the kernel modules, it loads eeprom and afterwards a delay
> of 10 seconds occurs and a message with something like PMU (!ack) is
> displayed and the machine stops booting. What's wrong here?

I see that your e-mail didn't have any replies. I don't run the kernels
provided by Debian and, therefore, I can't help you much here.

But can you be more precise about the message that appears? Possibly
others can help you better if you include more details. The strict
message would be helpful.

Regards, Rogério Brito.