Re: Re: How to install testing version of Debain on PS3

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008, Norberto Feliberty wrote:
> Can you use a full CD or DVD set instead of the netinstall CD to install
> debain on the PS3? I just ask because I would perfer to install the whole
> system via CD or DVD instead of installing over the network. Thanks.

As the only difference between a full CD/DVD set and the netinstall CD is
(should be?) the method used to obtain packages after the core install, I
expect it to Just Work (TM).

With kind regards,

Geert Uytterhoeven
Software Architect

Sony Network and Software Technology Center Europe
The Corporate Village · Da Vincilaan 7-D1 · B-1935 Zaventem · Belgium

Phone:    +32 (0)2 700 8453
Fax:      +32 (0)2 700 8622
E-mail:   Geert.Uytterhoeven@sonycom.com
Internet: http://www.sony-europe.com/

Sony Network and Software Technology Center Europe
A division of Sony Service Centre (Europe) N.V.
Registered office: Technologielaan 7 · B-1840 Londerzeel · Belgium
VAT BE 0413.825.160 · RPR Brussels
Fortis Bank Zaventem · Swift GEBABEBB08A · IBAN BE39001382358619