RE: Will Debian 5.0 have support for PS3?

Hi thanks for the info. I like to look a different linux distros for the PS3 to see which one works best for me. One thing that is important to me in a linux distro for PS3 is flash but there is no real support for flash on the PPC. Since you are the one who is making linux happen on the ps3, are you in the position of making flash available for linux on the PS3? If not, who is the person in charge of getting things like flash working on linux for PS3? Are you a debian specific person or you answer questions about any linux distro for the PS3. I like to try out new builds of linux distros on my ps3 when I have spare time so I can tell someone if I find any bugs but that is all I know.

Beta Tester Badge 2

Norberto