Re: Apple bluetooth aluminum keyboard working?

On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 23:27 +0100, Antonio-M. Corbi Bellot wrote:
> Hi list:
>
> I've been trying to configure an Apple bluetooth aluminum keyboard
> under Debian with latest 2.6.26 stock kernel.
>
> So far the keyboard gets paired and works ok except for the 'fn' key
> and the keys tha it helps to emulate (PgUp. PgDwn, multimedia keys,
> etc...).

Is the Bluetooth keyboard handled by the (usb)hid driver as well? If so,
the device IDs may need to be hooked up in
linux/drivers/hid/usbhid/hid-quirks.c and
linux/drivers/hid/hid-input.c . The IDs of the wired aluminum keyboards
are USB_DEVICE_ID_APPLE_ALU_ANSI/ISO/JIS.