Re: MOL not working on Lenny - tun0 problem

Hi all

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 02:04:10PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> * Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@debian.org> [2008-09-22 20:50:42 CEST]:
> > Which version of MacOS do you try to boot? MOL does currently only support
> > MacOS up to 10.4.x.
>
>  Gaudenz, do you have any news on this? Is upstream working on having
> support for 10.5.x, or is upstream rather dead? I tried to find the
> upstream location but didn't figure it out ...

No I don't have any news. The upstream location is
http://mac-on-linux.sourceforge.net/. The only active upstream developer is
Joseph Jezak (CCed). As far as I know he is fairly busy and only has little
time to work on MOL. Sorry I don't have any better news. Perhaps Joe can shed
some light on this...

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.