Re: RealPlayer or equivalent for PPC?

José JORGE wrote:
A Sunday 19 October 2008 17:44:22, Amit Uttamchandani escreveu:
On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 21:09:10 +0930

Mike Hore <mike_hore@aapt.net.au> wrote:
Install mplayer and mozilla-mplayer. It plays just about everything. I
can even watch quicktime movies from apple's website.

This is enough for Real Audio streams. But (unfortunately?) Real Video playing is still not avaliable without real codecs. I suppose this format will just disappear before any open-source developper gets any spec for it.

Thanks José and others, that's fine, I'll get hold of mplayer and mozilla-mplayer. I'm not interested in video at all at the moment so that's not a problem

Cheers,  Mike.

          Mike Hore        mike_hore@aapt.net.au