Fw: Adobe flash player replacement?

From: <thegame4121982@msn.com>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 2:25 AM
To: "Mike Hore" <mike_hore@aapt.net.au>
Subject: Re: Adobe flash player replacement?

You should be able to upgrade to Lenny. just edit your /etc/apt/sources.list file so everything points to Lenny instead of Etch and then do a apt-get update and then you can yupgrade the system either view by the graphical package manger and click on mark all upgrades then click apply or via command line by apt-get dist-upgrade I believe Lenny is close to being release so it is very stable. I run it on my ps3.