snd-aos not working on a PowerBook6,2 (PowerBook G4 12")

Hi!

(Please CC: me as I am not subscribed.)

In order to make some final tests for the Lenny debian-installer, I have
resurrected my PowerBook G4 12" from its grave (CD, keyboard and hard
disks are all more or less broken).

The sound is not working out of the box with either kernel 2.6.25
(currently in testing) or kernel 2.6.26 (currently in sid).

snd-aoa-i2sbus gets loaded automatically, but does seem to register any
sound device.  No single messages in the kernel log.

I can get some sounds back by doing:
  # alsa unload ; modprobe snd-powermac

Is the issue already known?  Could anyone point me to the relevant bug
reports in such case?

As snd-powermac seems to work fine, I think this should be fixed by
either making snd-aos works or by automatically loading snd-powermac.
Any help on achieving this would be great! :)

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism