Re: Port maintainers.

* Wartan Hachaturow <wartan.hachaturow@gmail.com> [2008-07-19 22:17:15 CEST]:
> Checking the arch requalification wiki page, I've noticed that powerpc
> port is "at risk", partly because of just 2 maintainers mentioned.
> Is that true, and if it is, who are those two brave guys? ;)

 There is a link to the information page at the top.

> As I use the port extensively, I'd surely like to help.
> Is there a TODO list anywhere?

 Well, filling the informations in the linked page surely helps. It is
though a bit hard to gather these informations - the requalification
page from last year didn't contain some of the informations that are
requested this time, and with some people it's hard to receive much
feedback, unfortunately.

 Hope that helps, at least a bit.
Rhonda