Re: keyboard

2008/6/23 José JORGE <jjorge@free.fr>:
> A Monday 23 June 2008 17:03:59, Gunther Furtado escreveu:
>> Hello,

Hello,

Thank you for answering.

[...]

> I just did this trick indicating to KDE that right Apple key is Compose key.
> Then  : right apple + ' folled by an e gives an é.

That is very good and that would do it if this is the only solution
but I see two drawbacks: 1) that would give me an windowsish solution
and not a Macos Classic one, and one of the end users would be an
MacOS Classic fan; 2) I would rather use xfce, and not kde, (although
I managed to get 576M of RAM on it) so I was hopping for an X.Org
solution.

thanks,

--
Gunther Furtado