yaboot grey screen on both OS X and Debian

I attempted to install Debian on my Dual G5 Power Mac and everything appeared to go fine, except when i tried to booth Linux and OS X from yaboot, both just left me a grey screen.

When I held down option and tried to book either Linux or OS X, the result was the yaboot screen for about 20 seconds and then it cut back to the OF screen, but some of the colors were messed up.

I asked in #debianppc and I was instructed to chroot to my install and run ybin. I did so and it everything worked fine. But, that didn't do a thing. After an hour or so of struggling to fix this, I was instructed to ask here.

- steven