Re: Cell SDK in Debian

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 3:22 PM, Brian Pellin <bpellin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there an ongoing effort to get the Cell SDK into Debian?
>
> I saw a thread about it in February [1], but I haven't seen much
> since.  I would like to see this happen, so if people are working on
> it, can I help?  If it's not being worked on, does anyone want to help
> me?

A further inspection shows that a lot of these packages are in Debian,
they just weren't using the names I expected.  It looks like a lot of
these tools have been added to the gcc-4.3 source package.

I'm still interested in helping Debian become more mature on the PS3.
I'd appreciate any pointers to who or where these efforts are being
coordinated.

Thanks,
Brian