Network manager broeken after kernel update

Hi I was playing around with an updated version of the kernel and in the process I think I messed up my network configuration. My network manager shows two wired connections. The first wired connection listed shows this (et... and the other wired connection shows (wl... I do not know what this means but to me it is confusing. I don't have two wired connections that I know of or at least I don't think I do becaue I only have one ethernet port. How do I remove one of the wired connections and how do I know which one is the right one to get rid of. Thanks.

[http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/betathanks/download/images/download_2.jpg]

Norberto

Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™  Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics.