Re: install on Power mac G5

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 02:01:03PM +0100, NG wrote:
>I want to install debian on may 2x2GHz power mac 2003 but even if the
>install is fine, i can't start it, i have a beautiful white screen...

I had that problem with my G5 at work. I don't have my notes handy.
I'll reply again when I get access to them.

I edited the boot configuration file in the boot partition (the
first partition on your disk) as it was pointing to the wrong
debian partition. That's all I remember at this moment. I'll
post my notes after I get back to work (I'm at http://linux.conf.au/
2008 for this week).