Re: unable to do suspend2ram

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 19:20:10 +0100, Matthieu Gallien wrote:

> an iBook

I have not my iBook anymore, but I could suspend it to ram just by
closing the lid since kernel 2.6.18 (IIRC).
Given my recent experience with a x86 laptop, I would suggest to remove
all packages that claim to suspend your laptop and let the kernel do its
magic.
My iBook G4 800MHz used to suspend nicely without any of these packages
installed, as little as 6 months ago.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but I think it's worth a try.

--
Best Regards, Jack
Linux User #264449