time date

Hi

This problem occured recently, when I installed debian4.0 a couple of months
ago.
I can adjust time and date with the help of the kde.
Date on console is not able to do anything. At halt it complains that it
cannot store date, and at restart it resets back to 1904.

I tried setting the OF time&date ( how do I show the time and date in OF after
I set a new one. I can see it on top when entering OF.)

Anyone more familiar with PPC and the arch got a clue?

----
Børge Holen