Lenny on Imac G5 no windfarm module

Greetings,

I just installed Debian/Lenny on an Imac G5 (rev A). The install went fine
(2.6.18 kernel) and the thermal control module was loaded (the windfarm
module). After installing the base system and some packages I restarted the
machine, which booted a 2.6.21-ppc64 kernel.

Most things appear to work, however the kernel/drivers/macintosh/ directory is
missing form the pre-installed kernel modules. This is somewhat of a let
down- without the windfarm module the computer goes into vacuum cleaner mode.

Is there any way that I can get a kernel with these modules? Could it be as
simple as upgrading to Sid ?

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Dylan