Re: canon canoscan Lide 20

On Mon, 2007-09-10 12:53:19 -0400, robert nuzum <rnuzum@verizon.net> wrote:
> Canoscan Lide 20 is recognized by sane-find-scanner and scanimage  but
> does not turn on or scan, although xscan appears to be scanning. I have
> searched the web but find no solution that works.

Have you once tested it on a PC-like machine?  You probably noticed
that this list is for PowerPC discussion...  In any case, the SANE
mailing lists can probably help you better.

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw@lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
Signature of:              Fortschritt bedeutet, einen Schritt so zu machen,