happen everytime and I can't reproduce it. I've started pbbuttonsd with
gdb to see what happens:

[…]
INFO: Script '/etc/power/pmcs-pbbuttonsd powersave ac ' gestartet und normal beendet

Program received signal SIGTERM, Terminated.
[Switching to Thread 805446496 (LWP 3538)]
0x0fa7bad0 in __nanosleep_nocancel () from /lib/libc.so.6
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0fa7bad0 in __nanosleep_nocancel () from /lib/libc.so.6
reading register r1 (#1): No such process.
(gdb)

I don't know where this SIGTERM comes from. Does the kernel send under
special circumstances a SIGTERM? I'm not sure, but I would say this
happens after heavy disk access, e.g. after an upgrade, but not
everytime.

How can I gather more informations?

Regards, Jörg.
--
Die beste Tarnung ist die Wahrheit. Die glaubt einem keiner!
                      (Max Frisch: ‚Biedermann und die Brandstifter‘)