Re: Please unban S. Luther from debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org

On Fri, 2007-08-31 at 11:04 +0000, Jörg Sommer wrote:
> > More people and DDs privately asked listmasters to place the ban again,
> > than the users asking for the ban to be lifted.
>
> Can you give names and numbers? Telling us there where some guys they
> asked for reinstate the ban of Sven is not very reviewable. Why such
> decision is not made public?

No, I can't and I don't want to, and I don't need to.

Such decision is not made public because it's private, genius, eh?

If you don't like that, become a DD, throw a GR and change the world.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@espiral.org.mx> | http://www.damog.net/
 They always were afraid that I was schizophrenic...