Re: Please unban S. Luther from debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org

Hi Julien,

Mike Hore <mike_hore@aapt.net.au> wrote:
Yes -- I've only been reading the list for 6 months or so and to me
this action looks quite arbitrary and extreme -- IMHO of course --
some background would be very welcome.  List regulars say things like
"we all know" and "it's obvious" -- but to me at least it isn't.

Read the archives for debian-project, debian-vote and debian-devel for
the past 18 months. Then it'll be obvious for you too.

OK, though that will obviously take a bit of time.  I won't comment
further until I've taken that time.

For others' information, Sven has sent me a long description of what
happened from his side, and he wants it to be available to anyone.  He
suggested I forward it to the list, but I think it might be OK if I just
 forward it by private email to anyone who asks me.  I'm happy to do this.

Cheers,  Mike.

          Mike Hore        mike_hore@aapt.net.au