Re: localhost kernel: ata1.00: exception Emask 0x0 SAct 0x0 SErr 0x0 action 0x0

Charles Plessy wrote:
Le Tue, Aug 28, 2007 at 12:56:00PM -0300, Rogério Brito a écrit :
Hi, Charles.

On Aug 28 2007, Charles Plessy wrote:
I have rebooted on an Ubuntu live CD, and after mounting the partition,
I get the following error while browsing the directory tree:
Just for curiosity, which Ubuntu CD did you use? Any gusty image? It
only gives me psychedelic colors when I boot boot them.
I am using Ubuntu 6.10 live for PPC. Unfortunately, the Debian-live Etch
CD does not work (maybe because I have a G5)

Hi Charles, just answering this bit, I seem to have a similar system to you, with a G5 iMac also running OSX Tiger on the one drive.

I was able to install Etch using a daily build netinstall a few months ago -- everything ran beautifully. So I doubt the problem is because you have a G5.

Cheers,  Mike.

          Mike Hore        mike_hore@aapt.net.au