Configuration of a Powerbook G4

Hi everybody, I am a new user so please forgive me if I ask you silly questions in poor english.

I have a problem after installing Debian 4.0 on my Powerbook G4 (you can find in this link all the specs http://support.apple.com/specs/powerbook/PowerBook_G4_12-inch_DVI.html), as Xserver does not work.
Do you know a step by step configuration tutorial for this laptop, or do you have any suggestions? I couldn't find any detailed information with google.
Thanks
AC

Leggi GRATIS le tue mail con il telefonino i-mode? di Wind
http://i-mode.wind.it/