Broadcom BCM4306 802.11b/g and WPA2

Hi list,

I have a PowerBook5.2, G4 1.25Ghz, 15" with a Broadcom BCM4306
802.11b/g and WPA2. I've just buy an Airport Express and I'm new to
wifi.

Googleing around, I found that it's better to use WPA2 than WEP or
nothing, but I can't figure out how to configure this... and is it
possible to do that with my hardware?

(I have no problem with MacOSX and I even copy/paste the key from
/etc/wpaSOMETHING when MacOS asked me about the WPA2 key, so I'm sure
the key is good ;-)).

Many thanks for any pointer to a tutorial or for some example
configuration and some more informations.

Cheers,

--
Arnaud Vandyck