Re: Responsiveness issue(s)

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:50:11 +0200, Sven Luther wrote:

> been there, done that, on a last-gen tibook, and it is nowhere as
> adventursome as you would think.

Maybe I'm not as brave with hardware as I'm with software (i.e. running
experimental) ;)

I am anyway thinking about buying a new laptop to replace my almost 4 yrs
old iBook now, the only thing that keeps me is that I am not sure I can
find another machine so reliable and so well linux-supported. Hopefully
Macbook support will improve over the next few months. But this is OT :)

--
Best Regards, Jack
Linux User #264449