Re: synaptics issues while typing

Thanks for the advice but appletouch usb support is not compiled in.  The touchpad is on the ADB bus.  The kernel options for ADB support only has 'support for adb input devices' for the mouse and keyboard.  I don't think there's a separate option to disable adb mouse support.  Obviously I need the keyboard as it's also connected via the ADB bus.

thanks,

Ananda