Re: Re: Debian has failed us

I agree with you, Eric. I find sad that people cannot speak without using "negative" words, such as those below. When a "client" has a problem, even if its his fault, why not SIMPLY trying to understand where is the error?

Even more: if a person uses inflammatory words, TRY YOURSELF to reply nicely and ABSTAIN to raise the tone!! You win not when you are right, but when the problem is solved.

Eugen Dedu, a 5-years Debian user