external screen config on iBook G4 & xorg 7.1.0

Hi there,

Would anyone be so kind as to share his/her xorg.conf enabling external
screen for an iBook G4 12" [1]? I need this to work for using a beamer real
soon - quite an emergency!

I had a working setup for a while, which I was using occasionally.
Unfortunately, it ceased to work after a series of xorg updates some
months ago, though I was never sure when it happened exactly, since I
didn't test or keep track of each update.

I'm also looking for pointers documenting external display configuration
in a clear manner, since I've never found a comprehensive guide for
understanding this crucial thing.

Cheers,

[1] VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc M9+ 5C63 [Radeon
Mobility 9200 (AGP)] (rev 01)

--
mike dentifrice <fluor@poivron.org>