Re: openoffice.org-gcj update broke?

Roy Butler wrote:
I went ahead with update-notifier's suggestion today to upgrade Open Office. It all went well, until it got to openoffice.org-gcj. The old version apparently has post-removal scripts that return an error code, breaking the whole process.

Anyone else run into this today? If so, have a solution? Below is a partial run through of the stuff I've tried.

Great - this is preventing me from installing other, new packages, too... :(

Any hope here? And has anyone else tried this update to openoffice.org-gcj today? I'm wondering if it's just my problem or if it's something widespread with the package itself.

Thanks,
Roy