Suspend to RAM on iBook with 2.6.24 doesn't work

Hi,

I've an iBook G4 800MHz. When suspending to RAM my iBook (with pbbuttons)
the system switches to an empty console (coming from X) and stays. Noting
happens. It looks like the suspend instruction doesn't work. The capslock
key works, but others do not—I didn't check the numlock key. I can't
switch back to the first console or X.

Does anyone else can confirm this problem?

Bye, Jörg.
--
chinesiches Sprichwort:
Wer fragt, ist ein Narr für fünf Minuten.