Re: unable to do suspend2ram

Hi, dear list and Jack, the goal of my mail is to ask the question before
starting a proper bug report. The suspend2ram has been working for me until
last saturday. It seems that the upgrade of hal is responsible, but I was not
really able to track a working version.

So if somebody speaks up and has a working configuration, my system is baddly
configured and no bug report. In the contrary, I will submit a bug report.

Le lundi 29 octobre 2007, Jack Malmostoso a écrit :
> On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:20:11 +0100, GALLIEN Matthieu wrote:
> > Does anyone is able to do suspend2ram with powersaved and kpowersave and
> > hal from unstable ?
>
> It would be interesting to know on which system you're trying to do that.
an iBook
cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
cpu             : 7447A, altivec supported
clock           : 666.666000MHz
revision        : 0.2 (pvr 8003 0102)
bogomips        : 36.73
timebase        : 18432000
platform        : PowerMac
machine         : PowerBook6,5
motherboard     : PowerBook6,5 MacRISC3 Power Macintosh
detected as     : 287 (iBook G4)
pmac flags      : 0000001b
L2 cache        : 512K unified
pmac-generation : NewWorld

> Plus, has it ever worked before?
Yes
> Some logs would probably be helpful too.
tomars[/home/mgallien]%apt-cache policy hal powersaved kpowersave
hal:
  Installé : 0.5.10-2
  Candidat : 0.5.10-2
 Table de version :