Re: grub-of unresolvable dependency on powerpc-ibm-utils

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 14, 2007 at 09:32:25PM -0700, Nick Schmalenberger wrote:
>I tried to install grub-of 1.95+20070828-2 but it depends on
>powerpc-ibm-utils 1.0.6 which does not seem to be available anywhere in
>debian. Is this known, is it a typo? I can file a bug report if
>necessary. Thanks very much.

The package has been ready for quite a while. It is just not uploaded
in the archive, as I have no rights to do so and as my powerpc
sponsoring force has been expelled from Debian.

Thanks for caring, I will try to do something about it this week.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.   Aurélien GÉRÔME
: :'  :