Re: Radeon / PowerPC (iBook G4) / Help sought with weird colorization of External LCD

Hi again,

Just thought I would mention that the single head setup is not quite as "fine" as I first suggested.

1. The mouse pointer is kind of mirroring itself and looks very funky, but clearly not healthy. 2. Everything seems very fuzzy. Is there by any chance some anti-aliasing now happening inside X?
    (I have supposedly disabled font anti-aliasing in KDE).
3. There are severe blue overtones in Norman Koren's monitor test patterns.
   (www.normankoren.com/makingfineprints1A.html#gammachart)

Any options/upgrades I should try to rectify these issues?

Would any of these problems be caused by a package version mismatch? I have only upgraded
xorg to experimental. The rest are still on etch stable.

Thanks and cheers,
Jarrod.